Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Speaking again

It has been a few years since I've had the pleasure of speaking at a Developers Conference. I'm excited to be on the schedule for this year's FoxForward in Atlanta, September 07 -09.



I'll be presenting Map Your Data: Using MapPoint and Visual FoxPro Together, an updated version of the MapPoint and Visual FoxPro session that I presented at the GLGDW and FoxEssentials conferences in 2002 and 2003.

I'm looking forward to speaking again and I'm looking forward to some of the other sessions - particulary Alan Stevens' session on Test Driven Development and Tod McKenna's session on Data Warehousing. Some other interesting topics include VFP and MySQL and Subversion and VFP.

There are a couple other sessions that I've already seen that could alone justify attending this conference inluding sessions by Bo Durban, Dave Bernard and Ed Leafe.

I didn't make it to last year's inaugural FoxForward conference and I'm looking forward to checking it out.
If you can't make Georgia in September, there is always Southwest Fox in Mesa, AZ in October. I've attended this conference since it started and 2007 looks to carry on a fine tradition.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home