Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Polish Day

I have a few drafts that I never posted for one reason or another. This is the first:

On Saturday, October 20th, my wife was returning home with the kids and at the top of the exit ramp was a homeless person. My wife rolled the window down and handed the man a small amount of money. He said thank you and "Happy Sweetest Day."

My oldest son, from the back of the van, asked "What did he say?" So my wife explained the concept behind this Hallmark holiday. He thought about it for a moment and asked, "So is there a Polish Day, too?"

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 28, 2007 at 9:34 PM , Blogger amy said...

that is hilarious - but great that your wife sets that example for your kids of giving to the homeless!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home