Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Almost two months...

... since I've posted. Wow.

I have several posts running around in my head. It will be interesting to see what bubbles to the top first. Possibilities include:
  • The Move
  • Real Estate in Detroit
  • Working from Home
  • Rancho Mirage, CA
  • Churches in Virginia
  • First Look - living in Williamsburg
  • Twitter
  • Office Away launch - working with "a marketing guy"
  • Office Away launch - shooting our first "You Tube" videos
  • Office Away launch - cheap fast printing options
  • Centex Homes

I'm hoping that I'll have some time soon to post something for real. The move has taken much more time and energy than I anticipated. That coupled with a fair amount of travel (for me, anyway) has left me desperate for time just to catch up. I do see a light at the end of the tunnel, and I'm pretty darn sure it isn't a train.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home