Sunday, September 9, 2007

FoxForward Wrap up

FoxForward 2007 - Alpharetta, GA USA - September 7th-9th

Kevin Cully put together a great conference that far exceeded my expectations. There were many great sessions and equally great opportunities for networking with other VFP developers to learn even more about the technological and business issues related to what we do on a daily basis.

If in the future FoxForward and Southwest Fox can figure out how to space their conferences about 6 months apart from each other, I could easily justify sending the Geeks and Gurus VFP developers to both conferences. The content was great and very worth attending. The hotel was good, but the lack of a bar on-site is always a problem at a VFP conference. We were able to use the lobby and restaurant space to gather and that worked out pretty well.

All in all, I'd recommend this conference to anyone considering attending.


Blogging: The one thing I learned is that I'm not the best at capturing the details and relaying them back to the general public. I'm more than happy to share what I can, but I don't think I'll ever be the "go-to guy" for conference blogging.

2 Comments:

At September 9, 2007 at 9:56 PM , Blogger amy said...

do they need a meeting planner??? (:

 
At September 13, 2007 at 1:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Amy, I'm sure that Kevin would love the expertise that you could bring the the table, but he ran a pretty efficient conference for 56 people (including around a dozen speakers) and the conference fees were so low that I'm sure there isn't any extra room in there for you! Perhaps if this conference continues to grow!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home