Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Off to Southwest Fox

Southwest Fox 2007, Mesa, AZ, October 18 - 21, 2007

I haven't been this excited to go to a conference since the early days of DevCon. DJ and I leave tonight. I'm really looking forward to Alan Stevens' pre-con on Test Driven Development and the rest of the conference.

I talked to Rick yesterday and he didn't sound too frazzled yet. (It was his first day on-site, though. And, he'd only made the first of his 4 shceduled stops for the day.)

I downloaded some of the whitepapers today and the stuff I looked at looks really good.

(Even though this is a Fox conference, I am also looking forward to talking to some of the people that are doing .NET. DJ and I inherited (hmm, I should see whil's session) a pretty big .NET app and we're struggling through just fine - except when it comes to figuring out where the heck the data comes from. I think I finally understand why for years people have said .NET "isn't there yet" when it comes to talking to data - at least from a VFP developers point of view. Man, we have it easy.)

I plan on posting from the conference, hopefully with a little more detail than I provided from FoxForward.

See you there.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At October 19, 2007 at 4:01 PM , Blogger Tod McKenna said...

Thanks Steve,

I'm looking forward to your posts this weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home